- This event has passed.
Missouri Militia – 1st Battalion 3rd Brigade – KC Area – Winter Overnight Bivouac Tactical – 9 MAR 19
March 9 @ 1200 - March 10 @ 1000
Last updated: February 18, 2019 at 21:26 pm
- Arrive 09MAR2019 NLT 1200
- Start Exercise 09MAR2019 @ 1300
- End Exercise 10MAR2019 @ 1000
- Winter Overnight Bivouac Tactical
- Instructor(s): Felix, Johnson, Lawrence
- Uniform + carried items
- Level II gear
- Weapon with BFA
- Woodland Goretex Pant & Parka or Poncho for substitute
- Iso mat + Tarp
- Sleep System; Goretex Woodland Bivy Cover, Intermediate or ECWS Bag, Poncho Liner
- Warmth Layer; Poly pros/long underwear or M65 Field jacket with liner, gloves, watch cap
- Mess kit
- Reserve water 2qrts
- Pack provisions for 24hr patrol. i.e 3 meals/ supplemental dry goods i.e sausage, bars, etc.
- Colonel will have MREs available for $5/ea
- Butt pack/Assault pack to cut down from medium alice
- E-Tool, Machete, or Pioneering tool
- USGI over whites (Optional)
- Comfort/Medkit winter items i.e Chapstic, moisturizer, hand warmers etc.
Anti Fog agent for eye pro
Follow on Instructions:
Must Carpool, Very limited parking.
The location will be provided via e-mail. Please RSVP so we can keep you informed. It will not be published on this website.
Tickets are not available as this event has passed.