Given that we are an all volunteer force, much of our supplies are derived directly or indirectly from donations without which would seriously lessen our ability to conduct humanitarian/relief operations. Gifts of needed supplies are greatly appreciated. Giving is entirely voluntary and gifts are not tax deductible.
ITEMS WE NEED:
- Medical Supplies - gauze, bandages, alcohol, etc.
- Hygiene Supplies - sealed toothbrushes, individual soap, toothpaste, etc.
- Food/Water - non perishable can goods, MREs, bottled water, etc.
- Clothing - new or gently used adult and childrens shirts, pants and coats, new packaged undergarments.
- Field Equipment - BDUs, LBEs, ALICE Packs, MOLLE gear, pouches, canteens, boots, etc.
- Communication Equipment - 2 way radios, HAM radios, surplus military radios and power sources.
Items you donate will go towards helping communities affected by disasters of all types. We ask that all food hygiene and medical supplies be sealed and in new condition. Please specify size of load when calling, (i.e. car size, truck size, several truck size)
TO SET UP DONATIONS:
Phone: Randy Sumpter (816) 507-7805